Ligchine™ introduced the SCREEDSAVER II™ machine in 2008 as the world’s most competitively priced boom-operated screed ever offered to the industry. SCREEDSAVER II includes a zero-turn drive system (independent hydraulic front wheel drive) making it the perfect companion for cutup job sites and spaces that no other boom screed would attempt to complete. Powered by a Honda 20hp gas engine, the wireless remote-controlled SCREEDSAVER II achieves world class FF/FL numbers that only a stationary boom operated screed can reliably produce.
We attach our standard 10.5’ (3.2m) screed head to a boom that reaches 12.5’ (3.8m) which means you cover 130 sq. ft/pass (12.1m²) resulting in screed rates up to 3,000 sq. ft./hour (278m²) or more depending upon site variables.
The SCREEDSAVER II At Work
Features And Benefits: Showcasing The Latest SCREEDSAVER II
Double Mat Rebar: Watch Ligchine’s SCREEDSAVER II Hoisted Into A Jobsite
SCREEDSAVER II Specifications
Width: Frame width = 4’ – 2” (1.3m) | Front Tires (o/s to o/s) width = 4’ – 6” (1.4m).
Length: Boom arm retracted = 10’– 6″ (3.2m) | Boom arm extended = 23’ – 5” (7.2m).
Height: Top of fiberglass hood = 4’ – 6” (1.4m) in drive mode: 3’ – 10” (1.2m) in parked mode.
Weight: 2,840 lbs (1,288 kgs) nominal with fluids (includes Center post attached but not the Screed Head).
Boom: Extension distance = 12’ – 5” (3.8m).
Screed Head: Auger/Plow Head = 10’– 6″ (3.2m). Weight = 250 lbs (113 kgs).
Screed Coverage: 130 square feet (12.1m²) per pass without overlap.
- Automatic Laser Leveling – activate the wireless control button and the machine automatically adjusts the screed head at a rate of 10 times/second.
- Manual Leveling (wet screed) – 3 Hydraulic down riggers independently controlled with wireless radio.
Electrical System: FCC/EC approved Wireless Transmitter and Receiver with backup cable control. 12 VDC operating system. Sealed Calcium/Calcium Automotive Battery. Electronics Control Center with centralized fuse and relay panel.
Engine: Honda GX630, 20 HP, V-Twin, 4 stroke, Overhead valve, Air cooled, Key activated, Electric start. Regulated high capacity alternator.
Fuel System: Unleaded Gasoline, 5 Gallon (19L) EPA registered system (DLGNPNHEQS13)
Drive System: Independent hydraulic front wheel drive via wireless control (zero turn capable)
- Front Tires (2) – tubeless 23 x 8.50-12. Wheel 12”, 5 bolt pattern.
- Rear Tires (2) – tubeless 16.5 x 6.5-8. 360 degree free spinning, cast fork.
- Open loop with Master Manifold control. Fan cooled radiator.
- Fluid level, temperature and pressure gauges.
- Dual filtration system – In-line filter + Magnetic suction strainer.
Hydraulic Fluid: 20 Gallon (75L) capacity. ISO32 hydraulic fluid.
Screed Head Options
Screed head options are shown below. Click here for additional machine options.