Ligchine invented the “large line” sized boom screed (200 sq. ft. of coverage) in 2012. The ScreedSaver MAX 200 is the workhorse of the Ligchine fleet, and MAX 200 owners would say it is the best value of any boom operated laser guided screed in the world. ScreedSaver MAX 200 integrates the technologies of the standard ScreedSaver II with the added features of front wheel drive and rear wheel steering: a 90° manual pivoting drive frame; and Kubota’s 25hp D902 Diesel motor. Like all Ligchine screeds, MAX 200 is a wireless remote controlled screed.
We attach our standard 12.5’ (3.8m) screed head to a boom that reaches 16’ (4.9m), which means you cover 200 sq. ft/pass (18.6m²) resulting in screed rates up to 7,000 sq. ft./hour (650m²) or more depending upon site variables. Screed accuracy (FF/FL) is world class!
The ScreedSaver MAX 200 at Work
Showcasing the Latest SS MAX Features
SS MAX Placing Superflat Floor in England
Laser Screed Concrete Pour in Action
ScreedSaver MAX 200 Specifications
- Frame width (o/s to o/s of Downrigger Pads) = 6’ – 4” (1.93m)
- Front Tires (o/s to o/s) width = 5’ – 5” (1.65m)
- Boom arm retracted = 14’ – 4” (4.4m)
- Boom arm extended = 30’ – 8” (9.35m)
- Top of fiberglass hood = 4’ – 0” (1.2m) (machine sitting in down position)
- Top of Muffler (highest point) = 5’ – 2” (1.6m) (machine sitting in down position)
Weight: 4,380 lbs (1,986 kgs) nominal with fluids (without Screed Head attached)
Boom: Extension distance = 16’ (4.9m)
Screed Head: Auger/Plow Head = 12’6″ (3.8m). Weight = 260 lbs (118 kgs)
Screed Coverage: 200 square feet/pass (18.6m²) per pass.
- Automatic Laser Leveling – activate the wireless control button and the machine automatically adjusts the screed head at a rate of 10 times/second.
- Manual Leveling (wet screed) – 3 Hydraulic down riggers independently controlled with wireless radio.
Electrical System: FCC/EC approved Wireless Transmitter and Receiver with backup cable control. 12 VDC operating system. Sealed Calcium/Calcium Automotive Battery. Electronics Control Center with centralized fuse and relay panel.
Engine: Kubota D902 series, 3-cylinder, liquid cooled, 25 HP diesel motor. Tier 4, Stage IIIA compliant. Includes electric start, high capacity alternator and Lofa Diagnostics control panel.
Fuel System: Diesel fuel – 8 Gallon (30L) holding tank (TPM 40 CFR Part 1039 Section 625 and CCR 2423(d) compliant).
- Front wheel drive hydraulic piston motors with wireless control.
- Rear wheel hydraulic steering with wireless control.
- 90o pivoting undercarriage drive frame for parallel to the pour driving
Tires/Wheels: 4 wheel/tire combination. Tires – Carlisle 6 ply Trac Chief – 28/8.50 x 15.
- Open loop with Master Manifold control. Fan cooled radiator.
- Fluid level, temperature and pressure gauges.
- Dual filtration system = In line filter + Magnetic suction pump.
Hydraulic Fluid: 20 Gallon (75L) capacity. ISO32 hydraulic fluid.
Screed Head Options
High Performance Screed Head
Upgrade to the most advanced screed head ever introduced to the industry. This head features a reinforced frame for increased rigidity and includes Ligchine’s oversized, high speed, extra flighting AUGER for superb results. User simplified adjustments insure faster resets for changes in mix, improved handling of oversized aggregate, and increased consolidation due to a full-length vibration system. Available in varying lengths to match up to your choice of ScreedSaver machine.
Paver/Superflat Combo Screed Head
This screed head is the industry's first combination paving and superflat screed head. We’ve added a powered roller to our standard Superflat screed head that includes a plow, long wear double flight hard steel auger and a vibrating finish blade.
Powder coat finish reduces cleanup time. With the roller added, you can handle any slump or mix no matter how thick or sticky the additives have made it.
A removable finish blade also means that you can screed pervious concrete with this versatile head.