Introduced in 2017, SCREEDSAVER PRO™ offers the best of all worlds. The PRO combines the accuracy and durability of our standard MAX with design features included on our top-of-the line BOSS mega screed. Unique to the PRO is the inclusion of our patent-pending zero-turn drive system that allows BOTH the upper boom frame AND the lower drive frame to independently spin 360°. It also features our automated concrete additive spray bar system integrated into the screed head, our on board color touchscreen full diagnostic display and Kubota’s newest Tier 4 DH902, 25hp Diesel Engine.
We attach our standard 12.6’ (3.8m) screed head to a boom that reaches 18’ (5.5m) which means you cover 220 sq. ft. (20.44m²) resulting in screed rates up to 7,000 sq. ft./hour (650m²) or more depending upon site variables. Screed accuracy (FF/FL) is world class!
The SCREEDSAVER PRO At Work
Features And Benefits: Showcasing The Latest SCREEDSAVER PRO
Concrete Floor: SCREEDSAVER MAX PRO Makes Quick Work At A Dollar General
SCREEDSAVER PRO Specifications
- Frame width (o/s to o/s of Downrigger Pads) = 6’ – 4” (1.93m)
- Front Tires (o/s to o/s) width = 5’ – 6” (1.66m)
- Boom arm retracted = 14’ – 5” (4.5m)
- Boom arm extended = 30’ – 9” (9.35m)
- Top of fiberglass hood = 4’ – 2” (1.2m) (machine sitting in down position)
- Top of Engine Breather (highest point) = 4’ – 6” (1.39m) (machine sitting in down position)
Weight: 4,870 lbs (2,209 kgs) nominal with fluids (without Screed Head attached)
Boom: Extension distance = 18’ (5.5m)
Screed Head: Auger/Plow Head = 12’6″ (3.8m). Weight = 285 lbs (129 kgs)
Screed Coverage: 220 square feet/pass (20.44m²) per pass.
- Automatic Laser Leveling – activate the wireless control button and the machine automatically adjusts the screed head at a rate of 10 times/second.
- Manual Leveling (wet screed) – 3 Hydraulic down riggers independently controlled with wireless radio.
Electrical System: FCC/EC approved Wireless Transmitter and Receiver with backup cable control. 12 VDC operating system. Sealed Calcium/Calcium Automotive Battery. Electronics Control Center with centralized fuse and relay panel.
Engine: Kubota D902 series, 3-cylinder, liquid cooled, 25 HP diesel motor. Tier 4, Stage IIIA compliant. Includes electric start, high capacity alternator and Parker MD4 Diagnostic Display
Fuel System: Diesel fuel – 8 Gallon (30L) holding tank (TPM 40 CFR Part 1039 Section 625 and CCR 2423(d) compliant).
- Front wheel drive hydraulic piston motors with wireless control.
- Rear wheel hydraulic steering with wireless control.
- 360° pivoting hydraulic undercarriage drive frame for parallel to the pour driving (zero turn)
Tires/Wheels: 4 wheel/tire combination. Tires – Carlisle 6 ply Trac Chief – 28/8.50 x 15.
- Open loop with Master Manifold control. Fan cooled radiator.
- Fluid level, temperature and pressure gauges.
- Dual filtration system = In line filter + Magnetic suction pump.
Hydraulic Fluid: 20 Gallon (75L) capacity. ISO32 hydraulic fluid.
Screed Head Options
Screed head options are shown below. Click here for additional machine options.